Clinical & Systems Transformation (CST) is a joint undertaking between VCH, PHSA and PHC to complete a significant transformation of clinical practices and systems. Care will be streamlined, with clinical design teams creating standardized, evidence-informed clinical practices and a powerful, new integrated clinical information system will be developed. Now is your chance to shape how healthcare is delivered, while making a positive impact on the lives of British Columbians.
- By joining the CST project you will contribute to the improvement, quality, and consistency of patient care in B.C.
- Rare opportunity to be part of a large-scale, bold transformation project that has been identified as a top priority by all three Health Organizations (VCH, PHSA, and PHC).
- Ability to utilize your valuable knowledge and expertise to positively affect care on a broad scale.
- Exposure and ability to collaborate across three Health Organizations while being a key player in a high-functioning, multi-disciplinary team within a large, dynamic project group.
- Exciting, fast-paced project work with opportunities to take on new roles and responsibilities, and develop new skills.
- Work alongside highly skilled professionals that will help you develop superior job skills and ultimately, advance your career.
- Full health coverage
- Vacation starting at 4 weeks
- Defined benefits pension plan
- On-site fitness facilities & showers (VGH)
- State of the art cycling centre (VGH)
- Up to $5000 relocation assistance for those that qualify