|Job Title: ||Provider Learning Implementation Analyst - CST Project|
|Work Site: ||CST Project Office - West 8th Avenue|
|Status: ||Regular Full Time - Baseline (1.00 FTE)|
The CST Project
The Clinical & Systems Transformation (CST) Project is one of the largest health care projects in British Columbia's history. It is a joint undertaking between Vancouver Coastal Health, the Provincial Health Services Authority and Providence Health Care to complete a significant transformation of clinical practices and systems. This is an exciting initiative that will deliver key benefits for our patients, health care providers and health organizations.
To learn more, please visit www.cstproject.ca
The Provider Learning Implementation Analyst - CST Project position is dedicated to working with providers to support CST education delivery planning and execution. The successful applicant will have experience and demonstrated success in establishing relationships with providers across various specialties. Experience working with physician groups is an asset.
To meet your deliverables, you'll liaise with a broad spectrum of clinical, IT and business stakeholders and leaders to assist in translating technical issues into a single, shared and realistic vision.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Liaising with stakeholders to understand project structures, policies, workflows, requirements and operations to identify, model and document business, process, and data requirements.
- Acting as an advisor to the team(s) by assessing project risks, identifying risk mitigation strategies and opportunities and monitoring risk throughout the life cycle of the project and recommending solutions to achieve goals and outcomes.
- Supporting testing, including the development of implementation materials and process definition and design.
- Translating technical issues and architectural complexities to assist project stakeholders in understanding issues more clearly.
- Working collaboratively in establishing and maintaining processes, policies, procedures and project control documentation and monitoring and evaluating process efficiency.
- Working with project stakeholders as needed to test and validate requirements and analysis models (reviews, walkthroughs, etc.).
- Assisting (as needed), in writing user acceptance test cases and liaising between project stakeholders and testing groups.
- Providing project management support to coordinate and monitor the project and key deliverables.
- Interacting with stakeholders at all levels, receiving input, and preparing reports for all levels of governance and stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Clinical Informatics or related discipline, plus a minimum of five (5) years’ recent, related experience in health care or information management, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Master’s degree preferred.
- Superior analytical skills , documentation, workflows, including the ability to comprehend, analyze and resolve complex issues.
- Highly developed business writing and verbal communication skills with the ability to document work appropriately.
- Knowledge of project structures, business case development, documentation of workflows, health care setting and analytical tools.
- Demonstrable skills handling change requests, impacts, and tracking tasks, actions, risks, issues and impacts.
- A resourceful and well organized approach to tasks that leverages analysis; strategic and critical thinking and attention to detail;
- Knowledge of information technology applications and outcomes achieved through new platforms
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment and initiative, deal with frequent changes; make decisions for a wide variety of complex business matters.
- Demonstrated ability to use database, spreadsheet and word processing software at an advanced level.
- Technical writing experience is considered an asset.
The position is dedicated to working with providers to support CST education delivery planning and execution. The successful applicant will have experience and demonstrated success in establishing relationships with providers across various specialties. Experience working with physician groups is an asset.
Qualified applicants only please submit a resume and covering letter quoting competition # 094522-ale.
- Hours of Work may vary due to project requirements.
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for this posting.
- Successful applicants may be required to complete a Criminal Records Review Check
***Employees of VCH must apply via the Internal Application Process. Refer to the staffpostings.vch.ca site for How to Apply instructions. Current VCH employees who apply to this posting using this external site will be considered as an external candidate. Seniority will not apply.***
Thank you for your interest in Vancouver Coastal Health.