Join the Community
Are you looking for your next challenge – where excitement and building meaningful relationships with clients is routine? We’re actively recruiting for community healthcare professionals to partner with clients and their families to promote health and prevent disease and injury. Work with a high degree of autonomy to initiate strategies that will positively impact people and their community.
Why work in Community
- Opportunity to develop knowledge of a wide range of medical conditions
- Support and knowledge from interdisciplinary teams
- Develop skills in rehabilitation and palliative, health promotion, prevention, early intervention, education and client counselling
- Independent practice within a supportive multidisciplinary team environment
- A sense of intrinsic satisfaction, while helping the client remain involved in their family life and stay at home
- Autonomy and flexibility
- Wide variety of clients
- High job satisfaction & rewarding relationships
For Nurses interested in providing Community Health Nursing Services to clients in Homes, Clinics, Drop-in Centres, Community Sites, Child Care Facilities and at other health providers in the community – this is your field!
Opportunities for registered nurses include: Home Health Nurse, Nurse Case Manager, Community Health Nurse, Primary Health Care Clinic Nurse, and Primary Care Nurse.