- This event has passed.
Virtual Info Session – Career Opportunities at Joseph and Rosalie Segal & Family Health Centre
July 22 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
You’re invited to our info session on career opportunities at the Joseph and Rosalie Segal & Family Health Centre (JRSFHC)!
Join us for an informative and interactive information session to connect with recruitment advisors, leaders, and frontline staff to learn about career opportunities at the Joseph and Rosalie Segal & Family Health Centre in Vancouver, BC.
The JRSFHC is the largest purpose-built facility of its kind in the province and a state-of-the-art mental health and substance use centre. JRSFHC consolidates inpatient and outpatient services under one roof to provide clients with the treatment, programs and skills they need to resume life in the community, safely and successfully.
Career opportunities include:
- Mental Health and Substance Use Nurses (RN/RPN)
- Social Workers
- Nursing Unit Assistants
- Psychiatric Workers
- Mental Health Rehabilitation Workers
- Madineh Hosseinzadeh, Registered Psychiatric Nurse
- Rachelle Buck, Registered Nurse
- Mickey Lin, Head Nurse
- Carole Rudko, Patient Services Manager
- Jacqueline Roth, Patient Services Manager
- Jerry Stochansky, Suicide Intervention Counsellor
Date: Thursday, July 22, 2021
Time: 5pm – 6pm Pacific (8pm – 9pm Eastern)
Register your attendance here by Sunday, July 18!