Internal Job Postings
This page is for current VCH union & excluded employees only.
Postings advertised for external applicants (non-staff,) can be found on our external job search page.
STEP 1: SEARCH INTERNAL POSTINGS
STEP 2: EMAIL / FAX INTERNAL APPLICATION
Once you’ve found the position you wish to apply for, complete an internal application form in full, and e-mail your completed application form along with the required documents to: email@example.com
- VCH Recruitment only forwards fully completed applications to hiring managers so that they can assess your qualifications and fill vacancies without delay. Incomplete applications are not forwarded.
- Recruitment handles thousands of applications each year, and to maintain service levels to managers and staff and fill vacancies as quickly as possible, a complete application is very important. We make a qualifying decision based on the information that you provide to us.
- Recruitment only forwards complete applications for internal postings to managers. Please do not indicate “resume on file” in place of completing the “Experience” section on the application form.
- A complete application must always include the full six digit posting # and the 3 letter extension (e.g. 091234-jbr). You should also include the six digit posting # and the 3 letter extension in the subject line of your email if you are applying via email.
- Recruitment will not follow-up with an applicant if the application is incomplete.
- Please only submit your application in the following formats: WORD (.docx, .doc) or PDF. We are not able to accept applications, resumes, cover letters in any other format for example Pages, ZIP files or Google Docs.
- Applications to excluded postings (non-union) must include a resume.
- E-mail your completed application form along with the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a confirmation that your e-mail was received.
- View a sample of a completed internal application form