VCH Careers is undergoing a small technical issue with our systems. We are aware of the issue, and are working diligently to fix it. Please check back later today and we should be back up and running. Thank you for being patient, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Professional Registration

In order to practice your profession in British Columbia, you will be required to register with the appropriate statutory body.

Allied Health

Diagnostic Medical Sonographers

Sonography Canada


The College of Dietitians of British Columbia

Medical Radiation Technologists

Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists

Occupational Therapists

College of Occupational Therapists of British Columbia
Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists


College of Pharmacists of British Columbia
The Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada


College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia
Canadian Alliance of Physiotherapy Regulators

Respiratory Therapists

British Columbia Society of Respiratory Therapists
Canadian Society of Respiratory Therapists

Social Workers

British Columbia College of Social Workers

Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists

British Columbia Association of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists
Canadian Association of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists


Licensed Practical Nurses

College of Licensed Practical Nurses of British Columbia

Registered Nurses

College of Registered Nurses of British Columbia
College of Registered Psychiatric Nurses of British Columbia


Close Map